Workshop Booking Information
- All classes include the materials, products & equipment for the designated project being
taught unless otherwise specified.
- If a class lasts all day then a delicious lunch is included within the price at a local café, just a
short walk away.
- Please inform us if you have any special dietary requirements. All classes have
- Any new student is required to complete a registration, this allows us to retain your contact
information regarding the class and in case of an emergency.
- Bookings must include a 50% non-refundable deposit and we ask that the full balance must
be paid at least a week before the scheduled class. We can take payments by card over
the phone or in the shop via cash or card – we do not take cheques but can arrange a
PayPal invoice to be sent to you if necessary.
- Refunds will only be given at our discretion according to circumstances. If we are successful
in filling your place following a cancellation, then a full refund will be issued.
- If a class is fully booked we will take reserve bookings which will be treated in a “first come,
first served” basis. If you are a reserve for a class that we repeat, you will be contacted
before release allowing you the opportunity to book in advance.