Click on the link below to download our latest list:
- All classes include the materials, products & equipment for the designated project being taught unless specified.
- If a class lasts all day then a delicious lunch is always included within the price at a local café. Please inform us on your booking sheet if you have any special dietary requirements. All classes have refreshments included.
- Any new student is required to complete a registration, this allows us to retain your contact information regarding the class in case of emergency.
- Bookings must include a 50% non-refundable deposit and we ask that the full balance must be paid at least a week prior to the scheduled class. We can take payments by card over the phone or in the shop via cash or card – we do not take cheques.
- Refunds will only be given at our discretion according to circumstances and only when we are suitably informed prior to the class. If we are successful in filling your place following a cancellation then a full refund will be issued.
- If a class is fully booked we will take reserve bookings which will be treated in a “first come, first served”
- We are able to run private classes in a variety of crafts – great for birthdays, hen parties, work events or just for a group of friends to catch up! Please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements and we will endeavour to help.